Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Rebates -
Dunkinsdaddy

The salesman from Go Wireless LLC for Verizon explained a rebate in the form of a credit card would be coming our way "Just fill out the form, include these forms, it will appear on-line Jan 6th. Well, there is no record......what's with that? I have read a few discussions regarding "non payment of rebates" by unhappy customers. Can't find a phone number to speak to a representative ----has anyone has this problem? Do you know the number? Would appreciate your help.....thanks.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Rebates -
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for contacting us regarding your Mail In Rebate, Dunkinsdaddy.
You can always go to www.vzw.com/rebates to check the status of the rebate. There is also a contact number to reach the Rebate Center directly.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You might call Customer Service; when you get the phone tree, press 4 and then say Agent:

Customer Service:

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204

Monday - Sunday 6 am - 11 pm

AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

did you happen to keep a copy of everything you sent in? i've never had an issue with rebates, but if you have copies of everything, i would take them to the store that you purchased the device from.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for contacting us regarding your Mail In Rebate, Dunkinsdaddy.
You can always go to www.vzw.com/rebates to check the status of the rebate. There is also a contact number to reach the Rebate Center directly.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
simarlene

what is the contact number? I don't need the email address. I need the number.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes