Received a text from my "bank" about a card being locked when the number is called they want my verion pin number
psjackson

I received a text from 205-350-0687

Notice-195073 from CHASE-Bank.  Code: Card temporary locked Please call us now at 205-350-0687.

If you try to call that number it says it needs your verizon pin in order to place the call over a secure line.

Of course I didn't give it my pin number.  This number needs to be blocked how do I do that when it is a text?

0 Likes
Re: Received a text from my "bank" about a card being locked when the number is called they want my verion pin number
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

First call Chase Bank directly (from the number on the back of your Chase card) and let them know you received such a text message.

Second, you can forward the message to SPAM (7726) to let Verizon Wireless know of the message and follow the instructions in the reply. 

Depending on your phone model, you can block and/or the message as spam through the message application. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes