Recent Signal Deterioriation
C_IRONBEAR
Enthusiast - Level 2

Recently, I've experienced a sudden loss of signal strength where my devices have become nearly useless! My home phone now has dead spots where the other person cannot hear me at all. My jetpack and mobile both drop the signal and I lose the connection. I've called Verizon several times, the last time the Tech Support person actually told me my options were to go to another provider or take on another expense and get a landline! I've had the jetpack for several years and had no problems before. Before, I was able to host conference calls for work, but not any more! I did buy a new home phone but it has the same problem, so this issue is not on my end! Verizon has changed something!

Labels (1)
Re: Recent Signal Deterioriation
LILYANTONE
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here in 75773... Many years, no problem and then out of the blue around two months ago, my husband would lose calls alot.. I mean way too many time with one customer sometime... Get so frustrating because it is our income to keep roof over our kids head... Ugh... And now my phone get weird texts supposedly from Verizon but they say they never sent me one... It only happens when I miss calls or go check my voicemail. Dk how to upload pic

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

C_IRONBEAR and LILYANTONE, this is most concerning to hear as I understand the importance of having the best in service. Help is here. It was stated that you contacted Verizon Wireless regarding this issue. What troubleshooting steps were taken to come to the conclusion of getting a landline?

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VerizonNeedsToOwnIt

let me pile on, i used to have good coverage from my home office in Wakefield MA 01880; now our 6Ss only get two dots @ best.

the folks we call say we are constantly breaking up.

tuff luck right?

0 Likes
VerizonNeedsToOwnIt

i guess Verizon is really trying to foster community cause I spend a whole lot of time outside my house looking for signal with the rest of my neighborhood.

mission accomplished Verizon

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the inconvenience. Your efforts are greatly appreciated, let's look into this. I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily.

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
C_IRONBEAR
Enthusiast - Level 2

NatashaA_VZW, I've called several times; each time a 'ticket' was supposed to be created to look into the problem. I've not heard back from anyone on what actions were taken. My last call to Tech Support responded  that the nearest tower was 5 miles away which is causing my (recent) weak signal. I've checked the tower maps and it's actually 4 miles. In any case, unless the tower moved, nothing else has changed. I would appreciate someone actually looking into this situation and resolving.

0 Likes
ROBLITTLE71

My business located at 20132 has dropped signal strength.  Like the other customers, I have to walk outside for my customers to hear me speak.  Every phone call now drops after 1-2 min.  Very poor performance.  Verizon, what has changed?  Your change is going to lead make me change my business back to a landline with Comcast. Not that you will miss my $400 month ...

0 Likes
C_IRONBEAR
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will someone from Verizon please address this signal issue? This needs to be resolved; right now, I have sporadic phone signals and cannot carry on a conversation. What am I paying for?

Do I need a new home unit? What are the options?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you need immediate assistance call customer service at 1-800-922-0204.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes