Reception problems
Dotgirl

zip code 03431

Our cell phone reception has been very bad these padt 2 weeks. Outside as well. Are there cell tower problems?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Reception problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are terribly sorry that you are having problems with the reception for the last 2 weeks. We don't have any alerts on the area. Please tell us more about the situation, is this affecting all services? Do you know if other Verizon customers are having the same problem? 

Aaron_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dotgirl

Hi there,

Yes! Just about everyone on our

street is a Verizon customer

and we are all having reception

problems. Verizon is the only service

that had reliable reception where

we live. Very frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Dotgirl!

I appreciate the information you provided. Let's take a closer look into this. Is this happening indoors only for you and your neighbors? If so, how far do you have to go, in order for your service to get better? You mentioned previously that it's been going on for a couple of weeks now. Please elaborate on how the signal was previously, before this began. 

Thank you, 

Christina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dotgirl

Reception inside the house always showed LTE ( 3-4 bars)but

Now 1 bar if lucky... no LTE. We have to

walk into the driveway

(20 ft or so)to get good reception.

Most calls answered inside are dropped or

Cut in and out.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes