Reconnect Fees
Atlas3302

I was just charged 240.00 in reconnection fees. We are in the middle of a pandemic and money is tight so this isn't helping any. My bill usually averages 400.00 a month and I have never had service disconnected before and I have been a customer for about 6 years. I spoke with financial services and they said they couldn't do anything about it. Well I can. Time to switch carriers. Rant over.

0 Likes
Re: Reconnect Fees
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you been contacting the financial services department at 866.266.1445 to make them aware of your financial situation and to make payment arrangements? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that this happened, Atlas3302. We'll be happy to see if we can help in any way. We'll send you a private note in the system. Please reply to that any time you're free to chat with us.

0 Likes
Nikapalooza

Interestingly I had the fees waived and then put back on making my not past due balance then past due. I was in the hospital I spoke with two representatives in the past month who were to issue credits that didn't appear on my bill. Now the battery is shot in my phone and they are demanding I pay fees you already waived. I have 4 lines and a watch and have been a client for over 10 years. I want a resolution immediately considering Verizon is currently in breach of a class action settlement agreement over the reconnect fees in the state of California where I am from. I need the new phone and I lately refuse to pay fees that were already dismissed by your representative. This is ludicrous that you are making record profits despite a pandemic. Bar none the most disgusting business practices I have seen. I have been sick for two years and Verizon is aware. Lovely that a company who literally charges more than any other carrier treats loyal consumers like dirt.

0 Likes
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes