Recycle Program
cherylc1965

This is the comments i posted on the Recycle Program...I have recieved no responses.

This is my second email.  I received no response to the first.  I am questioning the status of my device recycle.  I sent this back at least 2, maybe three weeks ago.  I was concerned as the packaging you provided (and mandated we use) was not very protective.  I was concerned the device could be lost or damaged en route.  I am feeling now that my concerns were obviously warranted.  My iphone 4 was in perfect condition.  It was always covered, not scratched.  Now there is no record of you receiving after i sent it weeks ago.  I am really disappointed in this.  I should have trusted my instincts and just kept it as a backup phone.  I spent over $350 dollars to get my iphone 6 (64) expecting that the $200 rebate would offset that expense.  I am really disappointed and would like some sort of response.  I am hoping this "check status" link is just not updated and you can provide me with some assurance.  Foremost, i hope i receive some acknowledgement of my email to you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Recycle Program
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cherylc1965

I'm sorry for any unexpected delay with your trade-in device! I'd love to make sure you get the updated information you're looking for. I highly recommend reaching out to our Trade-In Team for full details! They can be reached at 877-247-3846 or support@online.trade-in.vzw.com. Be sure you have your Submission ID ready!

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cherylc1965

I'm sorry for any unexpected delay with your trade-in device! I'd love to make sure you get the updated information you're looking for. I highly recommend reaching out to our Trade-In Team for full details! They can be reached at 877-247-3846 or support@online.trade-in.vzw.com. Be sure you have your Submission ID ready!

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
loridoll
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have contacted the number you listed. They paid me 36 dollars only for my device also. I think you need to be reported to the better business bureau. You scammed thousands of people by doing this to get our phones in turn to sell them to other customers and make more money. I have been a loyal customer for so many years and I do not think I can stick with this company. My phone was in excellent condition and I would not have bought the Iphone 6 if I would have known that it was all a scam.

0 Likes
cherylc1965

Verizon,

Thank you. I received my email confirming receipt of my recycle submission.  It's been less than a week and today I received my electronic gift card for the full amount promised.  Just paid my wireless bill online with it; with a balance to spare.    Thank you.  After my initial worry, the program has worked as promised for me.  Kudos!!

0 Likes