Reduced signal strength
TBV3
Enthusiast - Level 2

First the Verizon automated system is awful, there’s no means or reaching a human that can address your issues.
I totally depend on my cellphone and where I live, in Stroudsburg area of PA I’ve had relatively consistent IK service until now.

the signal strength within my home has been pretty much a steady 2 to 3 bars but the last few weeks I’ve been experiencing dropped calls I just realized that the signal strength has been jumping between 0 and 1 how do we reach someone?

I fed up up the lack of persons and the ridiculously high bills
why should we remain your customers 

0 Likes
Re: Reduced signal strength
Anna1Anna2
Enthusiast - Level 1

You will get no help from Verizon. I live in a rural area and when we joined Verizon it had excellent service. (3G) Then in the last year, they dropped all 3G tower coverage opting for 4 and 5G. Whenever, I called, they acted like it was my phone and had me go through all the hoops rebooting, etc. Sent me a network extender. Did nothing. I can't even use my phone in my house without wifi. When I finally got to speak to an engineer, I was told that there were significant gaps in cell tower coverage and I would never have decent service. Personally, I think Verizon is discriminating against rural areas while charging premium prices. I am looking for other options. Good luck!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please reach out to us on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. We can assist you about the decline of service in your area.

*Harley

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to assist you with your concern. Please private message us for further assistance.   *Mabell

0 Likes
TBV3
Enthusiast - Level 2

At least it seems that your Wi-Fi signal is capable of making calls

i have Verizon DSL with a max speed of 4 which mean usually below 4 so calling via Wi-Fi is out of the question for me 

0 Likes
TBV3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Reaching out to Verizon only meets with reps trying to sell you an unneeded and even more expensive service plan and always blaming the customer’s phone even if it’s relatively new

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can assure you that we are here to help. Does this happen only in that specific area? Are all your service impacted (calls, text and data)?

~Gina

0 Likes