Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Reduced speeds and data usage
DEAGEN30

Has anyone out there had a problem with

1: Verizonwireless reducing all device speeds when only one has reached its GB limit for high speed access; and/or

2: Talking to customer service and finding their info on your usage doesn’t

a. match what you see on THEIR website (by a lot)

and/or

b. Makes absolutely no sense — for example the device you use all the time is showing no usage while the one you rarely use is over it’s limit.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Reduced speeds and data usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We strive to work with integrity, and we are committed to providing you with accurate usage information. Are you experiencing issues when trying to view your data usage online?

MatthewI_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Mommasoybean

Speeds have slowed dramatically since last month. Previously, I could use my hotspot to watch Netflix even after my 15 GB allowance was used. Now I can't.

0 Likes
DEAGEN30

No, this doesn’t address the problem. I am measuring 600kbh speed when I use my hot spot instead of 4LTE promised. When I checked in with Verizon about it, they had the wrong data usage listed for all my devices. That problem has since been repaired.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mommasoybean, we definitely understand the importance of a fast data connection. Providing you with optimal service is our goal. Keep in mind that you do get up to 15gb of 4g speeds and that anything after the 15 can be at a slower rate of speed. Are you experiencing slower speeds before you use the 15gb? If so, when did this start?  

Dia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes