Regional Manager or Customer Support Supervisor Contact information
KEGeorge
Enthusiast - Level 1

Needing to get in touch with the Regional Manager of the Texas area or an executive in Customer Support. In the past I have been able to talk with the Kansas/Missouri Region President, who was always super helpful.

Tired of spending countless hours on chat and phone calls with customer support, only to have your employees tell me that system errors were made on Verizons side and nothing I did as a customer cause our issues, only to be demeaned by the customer service staff in charge of actually doing something for the customer. Would like to be able to talk with someone directly about the issue that can actually offer compensation to a long standing customer. Thank you.

Re: Regional Manager or Customer Support Supervisor Contact information
ggolla577
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been billed for services that i did not order. Did not get anywhere on the phone. So here is a heads up, I will again be filing a complaint with the PA AG's Office. 

0 Likes
ggolla577
Enthusiast - Level 1

You said to let you know if i had any other problems, so here ya go, fraudulent overbilling. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ggolla577,

Making sure you are billed correctly is always crucial. We never want you to have to deal with that. What were you billed for that was incorrect? -Andrew

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!