Registered device
7GenTX

When looking at the devices showing in my account, my phone says 'not registered'.  What does that mean?  

0 Likes
Re: Registered device
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to look into this with you. This could either be referring to My Verizon, or to the device itself. Did you purchase your device from Verizon directly?

*Robert

truckie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue.  In my circumstance, I upgraded a device to a new smart phone through my local Verizon Wireless store.  Out of three devices on my account, one says "owner", one says "member" the new one says "not registered".  Is this something of concern?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is always important to know the bill and all your account details. Having access to the My Verizon app is very convenient, since you can manage your account there. Usually you have the account owner, manager and members. The line that you see as not registered has not signed up and created a My Verizon profile. You can do that here, http://bit.ly/xB4iTc Does this help? ~Gina

0 Likes
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

@truckie wrote:

I have the same issue.  In my circumstance, I upgraded a device to a new smart phone through my local Verizon Wireless store.  Out of three devices on my account, one says "owner", one says "member" the new one says "not registered".  Is this something of concern?

Whoever has that line didn't create an online My Verizon account with it, that's all. Since there is an owner line registered, that line would be listed as member if they decided to create one.

Note to Verizon: Change your verbiage and maybe add legend to be less confusing for the average customer. A simple "My Verizon not registered" with a hyperlink linking why you would register would spare the already congested customer service queue.