Registering a new signal booster
rknobbe
Enthusiast - Level 1

I purchased a SureCall Fusion4Home and see in the documentation that I need to register it with my wireless provider (Verizon Wireless).  All links on the Verizon site lead to this dead end: https://www.verizonwireless.com/content/wcms/overlays/register-signal-booster.html

What is the current process for registering a booster?

Re: Registering a new signal booster
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry for the issue you are having, don't worry we will get this figured out. Just to clarify, when you use the link, do you choose My Verizon? Are you able to sign into your account?

-Rosie

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@rknobbe wrote:

I purchased a SureCall Fusion4Home and see in the documentation that I need to register it with my wireless provider (Verizon Wireless).  All links on the Verizon site lead to this dead end: https://www.verizonwireless.com/content/wcms/overlays/register-signal-booster.html

What is the current process for registering a booster?

That link is not a dead end for me.  It worked.  Have you tried different browsers?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
rknobbe
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks, I tried again this morning and I got in. Verizon must have fixed something.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm happy to hear this has been resolved! We are always here for support and happy to help if anything comes up in the future. I hope you have a great weekend! 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
poopyschwoop42069
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am currently having the same issue. When I go to https://www.verizonwireless.com/content/wcms/overlays/register-signal-booster.html it's a dead link 404. I've tried on different browsers and in incognito mode and same thing.

I spent time on support chat with someone but they said that the link works on their side and that they're not allowed to register it for me.

How can I resolve this and register my signal booster?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry to hear you're having trouble setting up your signal booster, poopyschoop42069. It's important to get you connected as soon as possible and allow you to connect. What is the make and model of your  network booster? Are you meaning a network extender? Share with us the exact information and the steps you used to get it set up so we can assist. 

-Ed

0 Likes
Marcos93

i have the same problem

0 Likes
Casho

I am not able to register my signal booster I purchased for my RV..  How can I get it registered.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon! Help is here. To better assist you, tell us a little more. Where did you purchase the signal booster? 

~Maria

0 Likes