Remove ringback tone from account
jsrichey0822
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m being charged for ringback tones on 2 lines and it hasn’t been active in over 6 months. When I select either line in the Manage Your Products section it tells me, “there are no products to manage on this line”. 

Then if I look at my bill, clear as day it shows ringback tone .99 and under that it has a link titled Manage. When I select that, it take me right back to the Manage Your Products section. There begins an endless loop. 

Can someone please help?

0 Likes
Re: Remove ringback tone from account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jsrichey0822, we want to ensure you can remove Ringback Tones from the desired lines as needed. We can definitely assist you here with this matter. You can change features for lines on your account as shown here:  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-change-features-video/. If you're not showing any features appear, please try the removal via the computer or desktop version of your phone browser versus the mobile app. If you encounter the issue via all three methods (My Verizon Mobile app, My Verizon via the Chrome or Safari web browser in desktop mode and via your computer), please provide us with a screenshot of what appears when under the "Manage Your Products" tab for each line.

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes