Repeated calls from "Unknown" number
linlin2840

I keep getting calls from a number that shows up as "Unknown. I've been called 8 times in the past few days and they have not left a voicemail. Is there any way to find out what the number is without answering? There's a person I've had to block a couple of times and I'm afraid it might be them.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Repeated calls from "Unknown" number
Not applicable

You have two options. File a police report locally and have the police contact Verizon as to who the UNKNOWN number belongs to. And yes Verizon knows the identity since they are the phone company don't let them lie to you if you opt for solution number two. Get a subpoena signed by a judge and serve it on Verizon so as to give the information to you.

There is another possibility which Verizon will love for you to do and that is pay $4.99 for their 20 number blocking service.

This will block UNKNOWN calls. Funny they don't offer that free when it would take care of many scammer calls or telemarketers.  And finally you could always change your cell phone number.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Repeated calls from "Unknown" number
Not applicable

You have two options. File a police report locally and have the police contact Verizon as to who the UNKNOWN number belongs to. And yes Verizon knows the identity since they are the phone company don't let them lie to you if you opt for solution number two. Get a subpoena signed by a judge and serve it on Verizon so as to give the information to you.

There is another possibility which Verizon will love for you to do and that is pay $4.99 for their 20 number blocking service.

This will block UNKNOWN calls. Funny they don't offer that free when it would take care of many scammer calls or telemarketers.  And finally you could always change your cell phone number.

Good Luck

0 Likes