Report Dead zone 16947
Diana16947
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to report a dead zone at 16947.   Years ago we used to get signal in the house that we could make phone calls from our cell phones.  Now, we only get signal when we go into town.  Odd because we are at the top of a mountain in the middle of an open field so you would think we would have plenty of signal.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Report Dead zone 16947
Diana16947
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there a way to answer this question so that my answer will not be public?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to check this service issue for you, Diana16947. I understand that you do not get a signal at home as you did before. While several factors outside of our control (https://www.verizon.com/support/troubleshooting-wireless-signal-coverage-video/) can impact signal and wireless service at any time, we can review this area further. Please provide the nearest street intersection and the ZIP code for your current trouble location.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
Report Dead zone
rkalina

I am currently purchasing a home in Fairfield, CT, zip code 06824, at the intersection of Rock Ridge Road and Rolling Ridge Road.  This is a Verizon Dead Zone.  Can it be addressed?

0 Likes
Diana16947
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there a way to answer this question so that my answer will not be public?

0 Likes
Diana16947
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is the corner of Dunbar and Rundall Creek Road.

0 Likes
Re: Report Dead zone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rkalina, congratulations on purchasing a new home.  I know how stressful that can be and piling on whether your phone will work is extra stress that isn't needed.  I am here to help to look into this.  There are no service alerts in the area, and I want to make sure we have all the details to get you accurate information.  Do other Verizon customers have this issue, in that area?  Is this issue specifically indoors?  How far from your new home's address do you have to go to get a reliable signal?

SantoC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Diana16947. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble at this location. Was this for multiple Verizon devices? Does service improve outside? Please tell us more.

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes