Re: Report Poor Coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Reliable service is a must nowadays since we depend on our phone for everything. We would like to take a closer look at this matter and see what is going on, allow us to ask you some questions to gather more details. How often do you pass by this intersection? Are you currently inside the affected area? 

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes
Shaddlon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the very same problem. I have had Verizon for a very long time and had fairly good service. My phone is a Samsung 10 and within the last few months, I have been having lots of dropped calls or an absence of hearing the other contact. I have called Verizon several times. They sent new SIM cards. Took them to Verizon store...the cards were the WRONG ones. Store put in new, correct cards. The problems (dropped calls, loss of sound, etc.) still happening. I sometimes have no bars, 1 or 2 bars from my home. I can go a mile from my home and I get 5 bars. I am so frustrated! My phone number is 830-608-4909. Something has happened to get such poor reception. I have done troubleshooting...nothing improves. I'm getting seriously close to changing providers unless something is done...soon!

Thanks,

Bernice Hollas

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shaddlon, we know the importance of ensuring you receive that best service possible for your in home usage. While we are not able to garauntee service penetration inside of customers home, we want to do all we can to make sure you have the best service experience. Have you tried utilizing Wi-Fi Calling and HD Voice to improve your indoor call experience? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/signal-concern-resolution/

0 Likes
tocker
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would also like to report poor coverage in 22043, which is Falls Church, VA.  The Verizon map shows that my area, just outside of Washington DC  has 4G LTE and 5G Ultra Wide Band.  Given I am in a densely populated area between the nations capital and the Washington Dulles International Airport, we should have excellent 4G LTE coverage.  It is NOT.  The maximum signal here is 1 bar so it is difficult to receive data for any purpose.  This is problematic for many reasons, I have a medical device which reports medical information to my Drs through cellular service.  Many times it cannot connect.  Secondly, we do not receive timely notifications of emergencies, such as storms.  We have no landline phone service at my home and rely solely on this cellular service for all data .  All services are impacted as we receive time-LATE emails, texts and phone messages because of poor service.  We have 3 Iphones, 8s and 10s.  All are 4G LTE and the Apple IOS software is up-to-date. We have excellent service in many other areas, however when traveling data is almost always very slow.  One mile away I can receive 5 bars with no issues.  Lately it has become very serious because cell service was so poor that we could not receive timely and accurate information regarding flooding.  This totally unsatisfactory because we pay a lot for this service and we are in the shadow of the nations capital.  Please expand your network in this area . 

lbrcomm
Enthusiast - Level 1

The coverage is horrible - all phones in our plan experience the same bad service - 

Calls constantly dropping, needs to improve or I am switching cell service - we have 5G and an LTE Extender - still horrible. What is going on? Is there a conflict with WiFi? If so, why?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello lbrcomm,

I depend on my service every day and would be concerned too if I were having any issues. We recommend that you do not share address details here as this is an open forum and anyone can see what you type. When you say you have an "LTE Extender", are you referring to a Network Extender? What is the model of the device? Who are you using for your home interenet service?

-Christopher

0 Likes
mmcquay73
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also have poor coverage in National City (San Diego) zip code 91950...In the block area of Highland AVE and 18th Street there are several towers that are AT&T but zero Verizon towers.  I pay billions of dollars for this service and I am constantly riddled with terrible service in all kinds of areas in San Diego!!  What gives? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! This isn't the experience we want you to have with us. When did this issue start?

*Breanna

0 Likes
Dexterchumston

Only have one bar and all calls drop, be heard or hear the other person.  My zip code is 33140. 

if it wasn’t for my wifi connection at home I wouldn’t have access to internet either.  

0 Likes
Dexterchumston

Says the test call has been successful but every other call I’ve had has not been good.  Two of them have been to customer service numbers of banks so cannot be the other cell service.  

0 Likes