Report weak signal around my home
amdesimone
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been a Verizon customer for years.  The signal around my home on all devices has always been low.  I don't have to go far for the signal to improve.  Is there any way to report this problem or anything that can be done?  I am in a significant suburb so isn't a rural location issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Report weak signal around my home
deloused
Master - Level 3

Call technical support to report the issue and have a network ticket issued to see if there are any improvements planned for your area

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a reliable signal all the time is a must! We'd love to review this issue in your home area and find the best solution. Is this problem only indoors our outdoors? How far do you have to travel before you get signal?

Abraham_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DIAGAI78

I too have no signal in my home.  Up till a year ago, signal was excellent, then signal left.  All my devices have same problem.  Did a ticket, they confirmed weak signal, said I should hit a signal booster.  First, why should I have to buy it, I pay for a service and now service is gone.  Second, I have heard Verizon and other providers slow down signals on older devices to suggest you to update to new one.

0 Likes
amdesimone
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just saw this response.    I have one or two bars around my home.  I really don't need to travel far for my bars to improve away from my property in about any directly.  I can actually see cell phone tower from my home but I guess they don't have a verizon one there.  I think the nearest tower for me is over a mile.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for this information. Did you have good service in this area before? Have there been any changes to the device?  ~Peter

0 Likes
amdesimone
Enthusiast - Level 2

Its always been this way on any device.   Just dealt with it by using wifi calling most of the time.  Note I am talking about outside signal.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dealing with weak signal issues around you home can be frustrating, especially if its always been this way. Our goal is to aid you in the best way possible. 

If you encounter any tech issues in the future, do not hesitate to use our Troubleshooting Assistant for further support: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting/.

We sent you a Private Message, please review at your earliest convenience.

~Gilbert

0 Likes