Reporting Dead Zone?
Atrus_SS

Hello - I am a long time Verizon customer, and have a consistent issue where I drop service in a spot on my twice-daily commute. Occasionally, I'll skate though on 3G, but typically I drop to no service for a good mile. 

The issue occurs at Buell Road and Rochester Road (I am typically heading north-south on Rochester Road) in Oakland Township, Michigan. The ZIP code is 48363.

0 Likes
Re: Reporting Dead Zone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Atruss_SS, I know how important it is to stay connected at all times. Especially while traveling. I would be just as concerned over this trouble area/ dead zone. Let's figure out what is going on. 

First, please know that we truly value you as such a loyal customer. 

When you say no service, are you trying to use text messages, apps, calls, navigation, etc.? When did you start noticing these issues? Based on the location you provided, the closest tower is just over 2-miles away. This could be part of the problem. Is this the only area that you're having problems?  

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
Reporting Dead Zone?
Ezmerelda77

I just spent a week on Sanibel Island 33957, It seems that the entire island is a dead zone.  I was able to get two bars of 4G but mostly only 3G when I was there.  Please look into why this is a problem in 2020. 

0 Likes
Re: Reporting Dead Zone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we don't see any outages or alerts in the area. When will you be back to this location? How were your services being impacted (calls, texts, data)?

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes