Reporting Verizon Wireless 4G LTE dead zone
CaseyND

I found a 4G LTE dead zone in Verizon Wireless' network in West Fargo, ND.

When trying to use the 4G LTE service near Costco in West Fargo the service doesn't respond, even with full signal. I was forced to switch to 3G in order to get any data service. Voice service seems unaffected. The address of the location is (removed) West Fargo, ND 58078. It seems to happen across the street at Taco Bell as well, I don't know if there is just a problem with the tower in that area or what, but my problem occurs only in that spot, and happens with my friends phones as well. Please send this on to the network engineers to get this looked at. Thanks!

Private info removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Reporting Verizon Wireless 4G LTE dead zone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CaseyND good morning,

Thank you for reaching out to us today. Also, thank you for providing me with the information that is having some issues. Has service worked in this area before? If so, how long has it been an issue? As I review the map it looks like there should be stellar 4G service in that area. Please keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
blue2540
Enthusiast - Level 1

Funny that I searched 'Verizon Wireless Deadzone Reporting' and found this post. I work in this area of West Fargo, ND and have the same issue. Strong 4G coverage across the city, but have dropped calls like crazy in this area. We have been in our office for 2 years and have never had the coverage consistent with other areas of town.

This is the fastest growing area in the state, so some attention would be appreciated.

mussmuss

In beaverton Oregon between Walker road and 158th to Schendel Ave on 158th there is not 4GLTE and calls continually drop. How do I report this to verizon?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mussmuss  We appreciate you bringing the service concern to our attention. When did the calls begin to drop in this location? Is this an indoor or outdoor location where this is happeing?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mussmuss

Calls and 4lte for years now. The specific areas include the walker road

fred meyer and hunter's run apartments adjacent to the stores. Calls will

last 30 seconds or so then drop. I have galaxy note 4 but was happening

before with my galaxy s3.

Is there anyway to a dress it? Anything we can do on our end?

Russell

Russell

On Sep 12, 2015 2:54 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mussmuss Your years of loyalty are appreicated and we want you to experience stellar service. Within the years that you've experienced the problem, have you ever spoken with technical support and had a ticket filed? If so, what were the results? If a ticket has not yet been completed. We'll be glad to get one started for you.

SheritaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kkmrn72

Kirstin Battershell 2 minutes ago

I am having an issue as well, for the past 48 hours. I am able to receive text message from some iPhone users, and none from non-iPhone users. I have reset my network and phone. Please advise. My husband and daughter's phones are working just fine. We all have an iPhone 6.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kkmm72

That is definitely a long time with messaging issues.  Let's get this resolved right away. Thanks for proactively troubleshooting your own phone. Are you have any issues sending out messages to non-iPhone users?  What zip code are you located in?

Here to help.

YareliM_VZW

0 Likes
mussmuss

I don't have a ticket open but if you could help me start one that would be

great.

Thank you,

Russell

On Sep 13, 2015 10:17 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes