Request service/signal analysis for an area
rich0851

Hello

I work in an office in the 01020 area code, next to Westover AFB, where all of the employees have Verizon wireless service. Approximately 3 months ago the service went from being very good to almost nonexistent. I was wondering if there has been a tower offline or a tower removed. I actually switched from Sprint 3 years ago because the cell service was so bad and now Verizon doesn't work very well. Please advise if there is any way to look into this.
thank you

0 Likes
Re: Request service/signal analysis for an area
deloused
Master - Level 3

Yeah just call Verizon and have them submit a network trouble ticket for you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rich0851, we understand the importance of ensuring you are experiencing great service at all times. We are more than happy to look into the service issues you are experiencing. I verified there are no reported issues in the 01020 area. Can you clarify what exact issues you are experiencing? Where there any recent changes in the area when service issues began? Do you experience service issues only while inside work or both indoors and outdoors? 

0 Likes
rich0851

Good morning

I noticed a large decrease in service about 3 months ago. Along with myself most employs in the my office have Verizon and have noticed the same decrease in service. Text messages will only go through in certain parts of the building, voice services which used to work do not work at all. I used to be able to make a call from my desk now i can't. When i go out to the parking lot the service is slightly better but still not the way it was. Sometimes i can't get a text, a phone call or be able to connect to the internet from the parking lot. I spend most of my waking hours here at work so it would be nice to have service here. Something has had to change as all the services we used to get either don't work at all or work infrequently. please advise if there is anything we can do.

thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rich0851, the user deloused brings up a good option we can take to address any existing service issues given you're not the only one impacted here. To further address this service concern, we've sent you a direct message so we can contact you directly. Thank you.

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
LLOYDDUCK

What is the process for requesting signal analysis?

0 Likes
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic. Thank you!

0 Likes