Return Credit not Paid
JangaLoop35
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello. I sent an iPhone XS max to Verizon in July, and was to receive a $412 PayPal credit.  I've called customer service numerous times, and been transfered to the Returns department, where the automated system says that my issue is resolved and I therefore can't get through to a person.  I've spent hours on the phone, and about a week ago was transfered to someone who put in a ticket for me.   I've waited the 3-5 business days and did not receive a response. 

I've been told the credit was paid in August, but if that's the case, it was not paid to me. I have not received any credits from Verizon on the bill for this phone, and certainly have not received it in my PayPal account.  I feel I've been more than patient- it has been more than 7 months since the phone was returned. 

I have the tracking information for the phone and have provided it in the ticket.  Please help- this has been a lot of time spent abd I've gotten nowhere.  Thank you 

Re: Return Credit not Paid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. By chance, do you have a submission ID? 

0 Likes
JangaLoop35
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, thanks so much for the reply.  I do have the ticket # which is 4653864, which should have the phone imei and tracking info.  Thank you. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the trouble, in order to get the complete status request we will need access to the account we have sent you a private note to further assist you. 

0 Likes
JangaLoop35
Enthusiast - Level 2

I still haven't received any reply to my response to the private message.  Thank you for any help you can provide. 

JangaLoop35
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, I have responded to this and other messages in not received assistance. I am really hoping I can get some help because this has been open since July. Please assist me, I am considering changing service because I have not received help.  I have tried via the phone and this platform multiple times. Thank you

0 Likes
WashingtonWill12
Enthusiast - Level 1

The Verizon guy at my local corporate store gave me the Loyalty Dept number 800.392.0717 maybe they can help

0 Likes