Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Return Credit not Paid
JangaLoop35

Hello. I sent an iPhone XS max to Verizon in July, and was to receive a $412 PayPal credit.  I've called customer service numerous times, and been transfered to the Returns department, where the automated system says that my issue is resolved and I therefore can't get through to a person.  I've spent hours on the phone, and about a week ago was transfered to someone who put in a ticket for me.   I've waited the 3-5 business days and did not receive a response. 

I've been told the credit was paid in August, but if that's the case, it was not paid to me. I have not received any credits from Verizon on the bill for this phone, and certainly have not received it in my PayPal account.  I feel I've been more than patient- it has been more than 7 months since the phone was returned. 

I have the tracking information for the phone and have provided it in the ticket.  Please help- this has been a lot of time spent abd I've gotten nowhere.  Thank you 

Re: Return Credit not Paid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out to us. By chance, do you have a submission ID? 

0 Likes
JangaLoop35

Hello, thanks so much for the reply.  I do have the ticket # which is 4653864, which should have the phone imei and tracking info.  Thank you. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I apologize for the trouble, in order to get the complete status request we will need access to the account we have sent you a private note to further assist you. 

0 Likes
JangaLoop35

I still haven't received any reply to my response to the private message.  Thank you for any help you can provide. 

JangaLoop35

Hello, I have responded to this and other messages in not received assistance. I am really hoping I can get some help because this has been open since July. Please assist me, I am considering changing service because I have not received help.  I have tried via the phone and this platform multiple times. Thank you

0 Likes
WashingtonWill12

The Verizon guy at my local corporate store gave me the Loyalty Dept number 800.392.0717 maybe they can help

0 Likes