Return damaged device
unpredictable_madness
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received a warranty replacement device and am supposed to return the damaged one however I did not have a return label in the box and I was on chat with a representative who was supposed to send me a return kit however I never received the kit. How do I obtain a return label for the damaged device so I don't get charged for it?

0 Likes
Re: Return damaged device
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Returning your warranty replacement is very important, unpredictable_madness. You can print a return label by signing into your account by clicking the 'My Orders' in line 4 on the website below:
http://spr.ly/6606Ew2DM
Please note that if your device has any physical damage to it, you will not want to send it back as you will be billed a damaged device charge. You will want to send the replacement that you received to avoid the charge. To get a replacement for a damaged phone, you will need to file an insurance claim at the page below:
http://spr.ly/6607Ew2D3;
GregL_VZW

0 Likes

How do I get rid of all the apps on my phone before I send it back To Damaged goods department

0 Likes

How do I send my damage phone back to the damage department. And take my apps that our current on the return phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure your returned device is sent back properly is key. You do not have to delete all apps from your phone before sending it in. However, to remove all personal information and applications, then you can perform a Factory reset. This will erase all information from the device. What is the make and model of the phone which you're sending back? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad to answer device return questions. We need additional information. Are you receiving an insurance replacement from Asurion? Insurance claims require that you pay a deductible to have the device replaced due to physical damage. Or is this a free warranty replacement phone which you're receiving from Verizon wireless? 

0 Likes