Returned HUM sending text messages.
JERMIL77

I returned my HUM within the 14 days, last week. Today I got a text message that my HUM was Inactive (HUM Inactivity Alert). Shouldn't they have deactivated my account? Do I need to contact HUM?

Also note, even even though they say it's a "free" 14 day trial, they charged me a $35 restocking fee!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Returned HUM sending text messages.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Read the return policy. The restocking fee is standard for all electronic products. Return Policy & Early Termination Fee | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JERMIL77,

I understand your concern with the HUM Inactivity alert, especially if you returned the device. Is this the first time you've received the text message?

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JERMIL77

Yes, only one message so far. I also noticed my account still shows the phone number for the HUM.

Jerry

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you switched to the next billing cycle yet? Lines canceled aren't fully effective until the end of the billing cycle that you were in on the day you canceled/returned the HUM device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
JERMIL77

No I haven't started the next cycle yet. I just paid the bill due on the 8th.

Thanks for the info, I'll wait and see what the next bill is.

0 Likes