Returned phone of deceased spouse to Verizon then they charged me for the phone they have FRAUD
Cybernick1

Returned the phone of my deceased wife to Verizon on October 28, 2021.

Got message from Verizon 5 November verifying that they received the phone.

Called 3 times to Verizon Reps.  from 11 November, 2021 to December 27, 2021. was reassured charges for phone will disappear and billing will be caught up in 1 to 2 billing cycles. And phone wont be disconnected.

27 December phone disconnected.   Had to pay the charges over $400.00 for the phone Verizon has.

Had 2 different trouble tickets for this issue, also was to be sent to Verizon HQ. No response 

Company is FRAUDULANT   Been with them over twenty years but cant wait till my remaining phone is paid will never deal with them again.

0 Likes
Re: Returned phone of deceased spouse to Verizon then they charged me for the phone they have FRAUD
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing us all these details. Our deepest condolences to you and your family. The last thing we want is for you to feel this way. Your time and loyalty is very important to us. Let's investigate further and make sure we get to the bottom of this. You mentioned that a ticket was opened. Did you get any updates on that ticket? ~Gina

0 Likes
Re: Returned phone of deceased spouse to Verizon then they charged me for the phone they have FRAUD
Cybernick1

No results. as I said returned phone 28 October, Received message from Verizon 5 November they received Phone.  November 17,  talked with Verizon Rep. Said the $400.00 plus charges will dissapear in 3 to 5 business days   Ticket Number 876010.  Nothing happened.    Later in November called back Verizon Rep. said problem was a technical issue another Ticket # 933167 created.    December 6 called Verizon talked to rep gave previous info and ticket #,s. Said he will create ticket and send to Verizon HQ.   Received no ticket # nothing has happened.   

27 December phone disconnected.  Paid over $400.00 to get turned back on.

I had to pay the charges for the phone even though Verizon has the phone. 

Was told at the beginning that Verizon will refund after they received phone.

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are truly sorry about your lost! one of our main goals is to provide you with a great service experience in all our platforms and we are concerned to learn about your situation. Please send us a Private Note, so we can take a closer look.

~Maria

0 Likes