Returned phone...still being charged
rgraetz

I returned a phone to Target a week ago and it is still showing up on my account.  When I chatted they said they have no record of the return and wont do anything to help.  What do I need to do to cancel my account before the 14 day return period is up in a coupe of days?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Returned phone...still being charged
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RGRAETZ, I can understand your concern to get your return issues resolved. I'd like to help. If you processed a return in store, the system notes it on your account. I'd like to take a look at your account. I will be sending you a Private Message shortly. 

Chakia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VelvetDevil23
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in the same situation. My husband's phone died. I had the replacement insurance. Sent the old phone back. Mysteriously, it disappeared. All done with this rip-off. Going to T-Mobile 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VelvetDevil23, we're sorry for the issues you're encountering. We would love to help you out. We will be sending you a private note to further assist. 

~Ivone

0 Likes