Returned phone
captain1175

Since January I have been calling customer service to have my bill corrected.  I returned a phone that Verizon could not find in their warehouse for two months.  Then they had to fill out a form to have my account credited 299 since I was being cheated.  On average I have called more than once a month and spent at least an hour on the prone to hear that the wrong form had been filled out. This is just ridiculous.  I let the lady know that I was unhappy and felt my time was not valued as I have to keep calling to fix a mistake that I did not make.  She let me know she would escalate the ticket, remove the last fees and call back.  Shouldn't this be protocol anyhow?  I then received a20 credit.  Seriously, that is what my time is worth for calling for the last four months to fix an issue that should have never been on my plate to begin with.  Very unhappy with Verizon customer care!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Returned phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
captain1175,
This is not what I like to hear. I want every experience you have with us to be positive and end up being beneficial for you. I am so sorry that this has not happened. Just to clarify though, did you receive your $299 credit back? If not, please let us know so that we can investigate this even further.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
captain1175,
This is not what I like to hear. I want every experience you have with us to be positive and end up being beneficial for you. I am so sorry that this has not happened. Just to clarify though, did you receive your $299 credit back? If not, please let us know so that we can investigate this even further.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
captain1175

I have not received the credit. This is the third time a form has been

filled out to get this credited. Each time customer service says the

person before filled out the wrong form and they have it right this time.

Sent from my Droid Turbo. Please excuse. my brevity, spelling and

pinctuation

On Apr 24, 2015 1:11 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
5844dwk30
Contributor - Level 1

I'm surprised someone hadn't told you yet its not Verizon's vault its who ever designed the forms fault

0 Likes
captain1175

I had not heard that. So if we go this route then it is ok for Verizon to not fill out the correct form and have a customer continue to call to fix an issue that should not have been on the customer to begin with. Let me say it another way. What about follow up in customer service to ensure the task has been completed properly. Is that not on Verizon?

0 Likes
bonz1021

I have also been fighting with Verizon to get credit for a phone and apple watch that was returned to the warehouse October 26.  They are saying that they never received them and cant credit them back.  I returned an IPad back in April which I think I finally got credit for.  My mom passed away in October and they said they would return her items under a death clause they have.  I returned a Samsung SG FE tablet and a Apple watch.  They are saying that I sent the wrong tablet back or that they did not receive them anywhere.  I have two tracking numbers that say they were delivered to the Fort Worth TX warehouse on 10/26/22.  1Z096V4Y0609713422 AND 1Z096V4Y0609713431.  I dont understand why this is so difficult to understand.  I spoke to the very first customer service rep on 10/18 and she sent me boxes for the equipment to go back.  I returned them and have not received any credit at all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We truly apologize for this issue arising. I can understand your concern about the items not being accounted for. We can always look closer into this matter for you. We will need access to the account.

Please send us a Private Message.  http://on.fb.me/KdwH96

-Roni

0 Likes