Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returns and tough time tracking
jcbiermann01

First, I have been a Verizon customer for more than 25 years.  Recently, I traded in my ipad for a new Samsung laptop that is connected to my data plan.  However, I have chatted  a total of about 5 hours with Verizon about the problem with my ipad tradein.  First, the return box never came, the second box never came.  The third return box I order finally came and I shipped my ipad to Verizon.  My Verizon account says that it has never been shipped or received and now I am threatoned with losing my trade in credit.  After many hours of chatting, I am assured that all is okay, but it isn't.  Several times after long chat times, I get disconnected by Verizon!  What a mess!  I am very frustrated and would like to drop all my services!  I have always paid on time, fulfilled all my agreements with Verizon, and I feel that Verizon could care less!

0 Likes
Re: Returns and tough time tracking
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You're over 25 years means the world to us.  We want to ensure we this is resolved ASAP as it has gone on for far too long.  A private message is being sent now to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes