Returns department
Mybaby22

I'm really not even sure where to start with this one. 

I purchased two new phones for my family members that live in another start. We did early upgrades so the old phones needed to be sent back in. I also needed to mail the new phones to my family members. While making the box up to go to my family I mistakenly put the paper on the box for the returns department. So the box of two new phones went to the returns center. Can you please give me a number to the returns center in Fortworth TX or tell me how I can get this issue fixed. I feel so stupid I can't believe I made that mistake. 

0 Likes
Re: Returns department
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's never good news. We're sorry to hear this has happened. Our goal is to help. We do not have a number to the warehouse, but we do have an address to the Returns Processing Center (4801 Mercantile Drive BLDG 17 Fort Worth, TX 76190). I hope this is beneficial.

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah but I don’t have a returning label and they told me that they gone send me one but I never receive it about three weeks now 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be happy to help you get your return label, 378. Please meet us in a Private Note. 

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
HELPPPPP
trhodes1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

This is completely off topic. I have a package that was somehow was sent to a Verizon processing center in Ft. Worth, in that package is IMPORTANT  customer paperwork. I have had absolutely no luck getting in contact with ANYONE that can help me speak to someone at this center. WHO CAN HELP ME. Someone with the name " T. Nguyen" signed off on this package. 

Cluelessnri01
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m still waiting on my return label as well 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Cluelessnri01. We want to make sure get the appropriate label. To clarify, any specific reason you need to return your device? Please share more details. 

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
Cjde09

Hello, I'm having a huge issue with my return.  I sent back the Apple Watch and received a text that it still showed Find My Phone active.  I spent almost 2 hours on the phone yesterday with Verizon and Apple even having a conference call with both at one point.  I turned off Find My Phone from my iCloud, the watch is no longer attached to my account and I remotely requested the watch to erase all settings from my iCloud.  However, I continue to receive texts that it's still on.  Per Apple, once you turn on the watch, it will reset. How can I obtain confirmation that Verizon knows it has reset? I Do Not want the watch back and the text says it will be returned to me in 5 days if this isn't resolved. Please help me with who can confirm the setting is complete.

Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Cjde09! I can understand your concern with the messages that have been received and would like to help. I greatly appreciate the insight but apologize about the time investment. Our warehouse does periodically turn on the devices which will initiate the update. Although there is not a way to check on your device directly, I can assure you this is a standard process and as long as the watch has been updated with Apple's systems, it will not be returned. Please keep us posted if there is anything else we can help with. -Chris_VZW

0 Likes
MN55
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also waiting on 2 return labels. I purchased an iPad in December, and the sales person sold me the wrong one (I needed the 128gb). I have talked with a Verizon rep 3 different times since receiving the 128gb iPad, asking for a return label (which was not included in the box) in order to send back the 32gb iPad. I’ve given my address to the rep every time, and still have not received the label. Getting very, very frustrated! I also spoke with a Verizon rep about the need to return a faulty screen protector that I ordered with my $50 e-gift card and have not received it either. Not sure what is going on, and would really appreciate some direction in what needs to be done to remedy this. I have to say, I’m very disappointed in Verizon’s customer service.