Ringback Tones discontinued !!!!!!!
vzwuser14
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am so sad that this is happening! 2020 is getting worse. I love my ringback tones!

Re: Ringback Tones discontinued !!!!!!!
Nativelittle1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I feel the same way. They are not giving a reason why. That upsets me. I like having my ringback tones and ringtones. Now I have to find another way to have my ringback tone.

Wtraynor
Enthusiast - Level 1

this totally terrible. So much for personalizing our own accounts.

vzwuser14
Enthusiast - Level 2

I love answering a phone call and people telling they've enjoyed my ringback tone. Making/receiving calls just got boring. PLEASE BRING IT BACK VERIZON!

vzwuser14
Enthusiast - Level 2

Screenshot_20200831-155338_Twitter.jpg

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I despise ringback tones. Thankfully, I haven't had to listen to one when dialing a person in ten years or more. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzwuser14
Enthusiast - Level 2

I dislike your comment, Ann154.

kallegro17

So what will callers hear while waiting for someone to answer the phone?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ringing just like if you were dialing a landline or any cell phone number that doesn't have a ringback tone. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have a great concern, kallegro17! You do not have to worry about missing any calls. The caller will hear the regular dial tone, and you will hear the phone ring as normal. Does this clarify your concern? 

0 Likes