Ringback tones are gone!
minnyme

I just signed on to change my ringback tones around, and ALL of them are GONE! I have just gone through OVER two MONTHS of phone calls, and arguing with Verizon over my bills, because they sent me a defective phone, and when I received it and tried to do the Media Retrieval, they were ALL GONE $158.00 worth of ringtones. They told me after a week that they had lost them on their end, so I had to manually buy them all again, and then they would reimburse me. Well, that was easier said than done. It took about 10 phone calls to finally get my bill corrected, but NOW ALL of my ringback tones are gone! I really don't know how much more of this I can put up with before I just give up after being a loyal customer for 8 years, and go to another company. I remember the days when they used to have the Loyalty program for good customers, and treated customers with respect, now half of the time they have acted like I have been putting them out by even calling. What has happened to this company?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ringback tones are gone!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you still paying for the ringback service? I thought those only lasted for a year?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
minnyme

Yes, they are all payed or, most of them recent!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

minnyme,

We truly value and appreciate your loyalty; this is definitely not how I want you to feel. I apologize for the inconvenience but I can certainly clarify.

Ring Back tones are stored and accessed from the website, however, they do expire every 12 months and you have to re-purchase those you want. Ring tones are stored in your phone, and if you don't have them backed up, they may be lost when you change phones.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

, you are incorrect.

Ringback tones are NOT stored on the phone. Purchased ringtones are.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes