Ringtone Retrieval
tdale4

I just upgraded phones and was told that I could retrieve my ringtones online. I can't. I have gone through all the steps online but it doesn't work. I have already been into a store and they said I need to call customer service but when I did I couldn't get through to a real person to explain the problem. The person in the store also said that Verizon might have to give me credits so I can redownload my ringtones. How can I make this happen?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ringtone Retrieval
sanvanjo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you try retrieving your ringtones from "My Verizon" (assuming you purchased your ringtones from Verizon)?  I am a little confused about getting credits for your ringtones....you usually have to purchase them again as they do not transfer over to your new phone. 

0 Likes
Re: Ringtone Retrieval
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You do have to be persistent in calling Customer Service.  The ringtones can be transferred to the new phone if they were purchased within the last 90 days, or if this is a warranty replacement phone.  You will have to repurchase them, but then receive a credit on your bill for the purchase.

HTH,

0 Likes