Ringtones on Samsung Rogue
JH

I saw a post on here that mentioned a step by step list on how to put ringtones in mp3 format on to the Rogue.  I have downloaded music on it and want to convert that to ringtones.  I also heard that they need to be less than 30 seconds.  Is there software out there that will let you turn your music into a custom ringtone?  I am a novice when it comes to this stuff, so if you could spell it out for me, I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ringtones on Samsung Rogue
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The easiest way is to go to phonezoo.com, upload your mp3, select the clip you want to use as your ringtone, and have phonezoo create the ringtone and send it to your phone as a text message.  Yes, you do need to tell them your phone number, but I have been using the service for months without any issues (spyware, spam, bogus phone bill charges, etc....)

If you really prefer to keep everything on your own computer, you can download Audacity (a free audio editing program) use any audio editor to edit your mp3 to a 30 seconds or less clip, and then email that to yourphone#@vzwpix.com.  When your text message comes in, save it as a ringtone using the "options" menu.

HTH,

0 Likes
Re: Ringtones on Samsung Rogue
Brownz

As an alternative you can try this online tool, it doesn't ask to enter your phone number.

0 Likes