S5 Making Calls by Itself
krystal3185
Enthusiast - Level 1

Last night my phone was sitting on the table next to my boyfriends phone. His started to ring and he grabbed his phone to see who was calling. My phone was randomly calling his phone. I grabbed my phoneto see if somehow i was calling him and it didn't show i was making a call to anyone.

He answered it and nobody was there and it hung up. Weird. He put his phone down and next thing I know it, my phones ringing and it's a call from my boyfriends phone.  What's going on??????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S5 Making Calls by Itself
Snn5
Legend

Do you have call forwarding on by accident maybe?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
This is certainly odd behavior, krysal3185. As Snn5 suggested, have you previously used call forwarding? If so, to deactivate please dial *73. Have you noticed any additional odd behavior with your device? Is this the first time something like this has happened? Did either of the phones experience any updates before this happened?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
krystal3185
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I guess it was one of my friends messing around with my bf and I. There's an app you can download called fake call and that's what he used. Technology is crazy and kind of scares me someone could make my phone do something I didn't make it do.