SALES MAKER REVALIDATION
Nicole0
Enthusiast - Level 1

I work for Best Buy and I got an email telling me to revalidate my employee discount sales maker. Every time I try I get a “we’re sorry” and when I try another way it says “we cannot connect to the server”. The “validation” team cannot help me since they don’t deal with sales maker accounts. I have already reached out to my HR and supervisors who cannot help as well. I need to revalidate my account. 

Re: SALES MAKER REVALIDATION
cabelli78
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would love to know the answer to this question as well. I got the same email and I have no idea how to revalidate

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nicole0, thanks for being part of the team and we've sent you a private message on the details we have regarding how to revalidate your Sales Maker discount. Thank you.

AlanS_VZW

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cabelli78,

We want to make sure you can get that validated without issue. The email you received should have included steps and links to do this. In most cases it would be done through our internal system or your company's website. What does the email say to do?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
mstorz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can I also be sent these steps please?

0 Likes
GilbertCasarez
Enthusiast - Level 1

May I get these steps to? I keep getting the same error 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GilbertCasarez, 

Great question. You will need to visit the Sales Maker page and follow the link to validate your account. If you do not have an account, then you will need to register and then confirm your acceptance. 

JenelleW_vzw

0 Likes
keyman916
Enthusiast - Level 1

i can't find that page. could you please send link

thanks

0 Likes
Knightnm

Im also having the same issue. If changes were made there not posted on how to get reevaluated.

0 Likes
Shan_gus

I also work at Best Buy and am having the same issue as Nicole0.  I'd like resolution to revalidate my account to receive my employee discount.

0 Likes