Re: SALES MAKER REVALIDATION
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to read that you are having issues with your discount and we want to make sure you get the assistance that you need. Please call us at 800-922-0204 and this way we can check to see what is the best way to revalidate the account. ~Roger

0 Likes
esa7154
Enthusiast - Level 2

I work for Apple and got the revalidation email/text, I went in to revalidate and I just get a loop of sign in/were sorry page. Is there a new site? I've been trying for 25 days and to no avail please help!

Nick_Y
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi I have the same issues which cannot renew my sales maker, I work for apple and got an email at beginning of this month that I need to renew my sales maker but link from the company doesn’t work. I got 5 days left to renew

esa7154
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called in and got absolutely no help at all. I was told to go back to my employer we have always gone through our sales maker portal and if something changed then Verizon needs to tell us that. I will see how this plays out but it looks like T-Mobile is in my very near future.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I noticed your message about a Sales Maker Revalidation , Nicky_Y. Let me get more details to assist you. Are you trying to validate a discount for service? Idf not, xcan you please give more details of the exact help you need along with what yopu mean by Sales Maker Revalidation, We will be standing by to assist. 

-Ed

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Esa7154, we want to make sure you are able to validate your account. Please share with me some details on how long has the account been active? Also, confirm for me do you have any other devices with IOS?

-Rodney

0 Likes
esa7154
Enthusiast - Level 2

hi yes I am trying to re validate my sales maker account where it asks you to log in at work at re validate, when I do this it just put me in a loop of signing in over and over again. I have been on this concession line for 4 years with 2 lines both iOS devices.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Esa7154, we want to ensure you receive the assistance needed. I apologize for any confusion. Please keep us posted with the status once you speak back with your employer. 

-Rodney

0 Likes
esa7154
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did speak with my employer and they referred me back to you guys, I am not receiving any help. Is there any way to re validate though you?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for the trouble and want to make sure this is properly resolved, we have sent you a private note to gather more details. 

~Pam

0 Likes