Re: SALES MAKER REVALIDATION
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of getting the issue resolved as soon as possible. Please visit the Sales Maker page and follow the link to validate your account. If you do not have an account, then you will need to register and then confirm your acceptance or contact our sales team at: 1-800-225-5499 or 1-888-924-7937, they will be able to further assist.

0 Likes
Knightnm

Where is the Sales Maker Page?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Shan_gus. We do send step-by-step instructions regarding the revalidation process through text and email. Since you do work at Best Buy, you would need to complete your revalidation through your companies website.

KiaH_VZW

0 Likes
Johnnyak

I am having this error too. Can you please send me the steps to do this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to revalidate your employee discount is very important. Let's work together to get this resolved by visiting our website at http://spr.ly/6607yncLL. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks! - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
A1414248

Same can someone reach out and help this has been an issue for over 5 months. 

0 Likes
A1414248

I also work for Best Buy and no luck. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of receiving all the discounts you are eligible for and want to assist you with this matter.  If you need to resubmit/revalidate for the discount, please go to www.verizon.com/discounts.  Please know employee discounts are not eligible on Unlimited plans. *Lisa

0 Likes
Asen87

How is it that the 50 percent was previously applied to unlimited data plans and now everyone I talk to is saying unlimited pl s don’t have 50% percent off. When I call customer service they don’t even know how I was getting 50 percent before they think it’s some promotion for all my lines.  Which is not. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Asen87, we always want you to get the best deal for your needs. Employer discounts as well as plans can change over the years. What may have been available in the past may no longer be applied or have changed. 

-Christine

0 Likes