SHAMEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
platokidd
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm totally amazed at how Verizon has gone down hill on customer service.

Placed an order via chat agent. Something went wrong with that order and it only showed my $700 trade offer. A ticket was raised. Days went by.

Advise to place another order and did so. Only that order was not complete with all items and never approved.

Advised to place yet another order. This order had all the items but no $700 trade. Was given a bunch of hooey. Call support. Only to spend hours and hours of my time to be cut off.

Thus canceled that order too as no one could give me straight answers.

Well that order shipped. I called support and got through. Informed them of the above and said if I could still get the $700 off I would take that order. Informed no problem just activate the phone all good

Today I  took off work and waited for my shipment. However Verizon recalled the shipment in the afternoon.

So I wasted a day off, spent far too many hours with live chat agents, and waited many many hours on the phone.

Big Red you lost a 20 plus year customer and now I have nothing good to say about Verizon, only bad.

Suggest you make this right, but then again you will mess that up too. I'm tired of the runaround and major grief! Chat agent agents useless and calling takes hours.

Shameful Horrific service.

Re: SHAMEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely an ordeal to go through, and we can certainly look into what is going on. Please send us a Private Note, so we may be able to take a deeper look, and better assist. *Gert

0 Likes
platokidd
Enthusiast - Level 2

go ahead look into it.

0 Likes
platokidd
Enthusiast - Level 2

Helps not much better here on the boards so far. Does cs here even read the post or check into our account?? Thats a serious question and not meant to be snarky.

platokidd
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yup, informed i missed the promo. 3 mess up orders and incompetent customer service.

Post stands. SHAMEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Shame on big red!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd be more than happy to look into it, please send us a Private note, so we are able to proceed, as we will need to review the account. *Gert

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, platokidd. We want to make sure you have a resolution to the order issue. We are sending a Private Note to assist you further. *Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to provide a satisfactory customer experience. It is sad to learn this has not been the case. Missing out on a promotion deadline is disappointing, however, we offer deals frequently and can review what available offers you can take advantage of. Please click here for Smartphone deals: http://bit.ly/nD0WuY. Let us know which current offer you're interested in. 

-Rita K.

0 Likes