Re: SHARE EVERYTHING . . DOA ?
Tidbits
Legend

I use under 2GB unless I go out to the field(We upload 2GB files on a bad day 500MB-1GB on a good day). Which rarely happens for me now. When I do go I make the new employees or my subordinate send the files. There's no WiFi where we end up going, but the views are always lovely.

One thing that bugs me... People are complaining about the access costs. Voice and text for almost all the major carriers are within $5 of each other. The ones that are cheaper or BYOB and regional carriers and they are not cheaper by much.

0 Likes
nmaysey

If I use my home's wireless internet on my phone instead of using my smartphones direct "4G" connection, will that still use up my data?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

nmaysey wrote:

If I use my home's wireless internet on my phone instead of using my smartphones direct "4G" connection, will that still use up my data?

Using your home's wifi network won't use your data plan allowance. Also why did you choose to reply to a discussion that hasn't been replied to since August 2012?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes