SWITCH22
JPack0604
Enthusiast - Level 1

I claimed the SWITCH22 rebate and here we are to no response (or just continuing to push me out further and further)

Once my submission was complete Verizon marked it as invalid stating 

The line associated with this rebate requires an eligible device transaction.
Eligibility Requirements:

• Select 4G/5G Smartphones with a minimum retail price of $699.99
  • New Line Required
  • Port In Required
  • Unlimited Plan Required
  • Consumer Accounts only
  • Participating Locations Only

However all of those requirements were met. Now here we are and it's been escalated and I was told 7 days, then on the 21st I was told it would be finished the same day. Called today the 25th and now it's going to take until May 5th, then spoke with a supervisor and now May 6th. Chatted with support and now it can take up to 4-6 weeks!!!!

Come on people this is just a run around tactic! I think I should just go ahead and report to the BBB and peak with my attorney. I would have never switched to Verizon had I known this would happen. This will effect my credit because I am using that (not going to get) gift card to pay my previous bill with TMobile. 

Someone needs to get to the bottom of this and get it fixed and I don't want another 7-14 buisness days to 4-6 weeks!!!

Re: SWITCH22
jaspet
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here, except they keep giving me bogus responses after submitting the bill.  I sent a single bill for all 4 lines that I switched, and so far I've gotten the following:

• The final bill from your prior carrier was missing or not legible. Please submit a clear copy of your final bill.
  • The final bill you submitted did not indicate your prior carrier's name. Please submit your final bill showing the name of your prior carrier.

As well as

• Invalid MTN Missing from Bill
  • The final bill from your prior carrier was missing or not legible. Please submit a clear copy of your final bill.

This is a total sc*m and I will be contacting the Washington State Attorney General as well as the BBB.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Receiving notice of needed information can be frustrating when you thought you did everything you were supposed to.  We are here and want to help you in any way we can.  Can you please send us a Private Message, so we can discuss? 

*Lisa

0 Likes
A-Roman
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been given the runaround since April and nothing is being done about it... And to make matters worse, I originally came to Verizon for their Home Internet and then brought my mobile lines since it seemed like a good deal to have them pay off my previous carrier. They ended up creating 2 separate accounts and never even discounted the Internet and have now cut off my service and are charging me the full price of the bill in order to reconnect and consolidate the accounts. They have taken zero responsibility for their mistakes and crippled my working from home since I was dependent on the Home Internet service I initially thought I was purchasing. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want our customers to feel mislead. Please reach out to us via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, so we can assist you.

*Harley

0 Likes