Sales Maker Discount
gkershner
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi-

I have trying to get onto the sales maker program for the last 3-4 months. It says I'm verified but it is not applying any kind of discount. When I call in, everyone says they do not deal with the sales maker discount. All of the customer service reps have failed to give me any contact information for anyone that can help with the Sales Maker discount. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Sales Maker Discount
esa7154
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you ever get the problem resolved? I am currently as well as employee counterparts going through the same issue.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello esa7154! We're sorry to read that you're still having trouble with the discount. Have you reached out to our Discounts team? You can chat with them here: https://www.verizonwireless-employmentvalidation.com/contactus/ 

~Aaron

0 Likes
jlatimer84

I have the same issue...long time Verizon customer, long time Salesmaker through Apple...but I get the login/we're sorry loop...need to revalidate...Thanks!!!

0 Likes
Sales Maker Discount
Nabiy07

I'm also having an issue with this as well. I can please get support and help on this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We value your long-time loyalty here with us, jlatimer84. Our goal is for you to get the appropriate help. We recommend that you contact our validation center using this link: https://www.verizonwireless-employmentvalidation.com/contactus/ This team will be able to assist you further with finding a solution.

-Gerson

0 Likes
cer1010

I’m having the same issue. The link provided gives me the same error of “We’re sorry.” I contacted chat and was told that I needed to call into the validation department and then told that this department does not handle SL or sales maker accounts. Can you advise me on how to validate my account? I’ve also had this account for more than 5 years. Thanks 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Nabiy07. We want to ensure you receive the support you need to resolve this issue. We have sent you a Private Note to assist you further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My goal is to help you move forward. To clarify, other than the link being validated. What questions or concerns do you have for us right now? 

-Corey

0 Likes
Chet-NYC
Enthusiast - Level 3

Renewing the Salesmaker Discount has been an absolute catastrophe.

I'm an Apple employee and I received the email to renew the discount at the start of May.  The Verizon webpage to do this would not work.  It would just go in a loop back to the main discount page.

I call customer service and absolutely no one knew what I was talking about.  By the fifth call over the month, I finally get someone in Employee Validation on May 24th.  He confirms the problems with the website and says I need to mail in a paystub.  I do that the next day.  They still have not processed that- 11 day business days later.  

I get another email saying the discount has expired!!  NOW the renewal website works!!  I enter my work email and run to the nearest Apple store (not the one I work at) and validate the email the system says. 

Now my next bill generates and it is $65.00 higher than in the past because the discount had expired for a few hours.  The next bill (July) shows $85.00 more than I've been paying the last 2½ years with the Salesmaker discount.

I am now currently on the phone, on hold, to see if they can straighten this mess out.  The agent I am speaking with says I'm the fourth person she's spoken to with the same issue in the past few weeks.   This is a known issue. 

So the outcome, is I will pay more this month, and I will get a retroactive credit for that amount.  

I think that someone at Verizon really needs to make fixing the validation page a priority.

Verizon can be sure that I'll be keeping a very close eye on my bill to make sure that not just the discount is put back, but I am credited for the higher amounts I'll be paying this month, and possibly next month.

For anyone else with this issue...just keep at it with customer service and make sure they know you're talking about the Salesmaker Discount.