Sales Maker Revalidation
Uneek01
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I am attempting to revalidate my Sales Maker discount because I received an email from Verizon.  But when logging in to renew it just keeps going to a “We’re Sorry” error message.  Can you please assist with the revalidation process so I don’t lose access to the discount?

Re: Sales Maker Revalidation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

uneek01, making sure I am able to revalidate my my account is vital. I will be more than happy to assist. Verizon does not have access to the Sales makers account. This will require you to refer to your employer for validation assistance. I apologize for the confusion.  

-Rodney

0 Likes
sourabhp203
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also having the same issue, have been unable to renew in this cycle. Have not had any issues in the past. Can someone from Verizon please contact me.

maryummy
Enthusiast - Level 2

No one cares and you will just get the run around I have called the concession line, which makes me call Apple, which makes me call validation center which makes me call customer care that comnects me with concession line. I do not know what the fix for it. In my last 14 years every 6 months I go through this same thing.

0 Likes
maryummy
Enthusiast - Level 2

The employer cannot help you. The issue is with Verizon Wireless system and no one is willing to assist. This has happened to me every time I needed to revalidate over the last 14 years. Some times the validation link is broken.

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 1

Am I able to get a link also? 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello!  You are able to renew your employer discount online, using the following link: https://www.verizon.com/discounts/ Let us know if this information helps.  Thank you. ~Louis

0 Likes