Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sales Maker Revalidation
Uneek01

Hello,

I am attempting to revalidate my Sales Maker discount because I received an email from Verizon.  But when logging in to renew it just keeps going to a “We’re Sorry” error message.  Can you please assist with the revalidation process so I don’t lose access to the discount?

Re: Sales Maker Revalidation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

uneek01, making sure I am able to revalidate my my account is vital. I will be more than happy to assist. Verizon does not have access to the Sales makers account. This will require you to refer to your employer for validation assistance. I apologize for the confusion.  

-Rodney

0 Likes
sourabhp203

I am also having the same issue, have been unable to renew in this cycle. Have not had any issues in the past. Can someone from Verizon please contact me.

maryummy

No one cares and you will just get the run around I have called the concession line, which makes me call Apple, which makes me call validation center which makes me call customer care that comnects me with concession line. I do not know what the fix for it. In my last 14 years every 6 months I go through this same thing.

0 Likes
maryummy

The employer cannot help you. The issue is with Verizon Wireless system and no one is willing to assist. This has happened to me every time I needed to revalidate over the last 14 years. Some times the validation link is broken.

0 Likes