Samsung S22 preorder prmotion
Astovall
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello, wondering if anyone else has had this experience.  I orderd  2 S22 ultras under the preorder promotion from earlier this year (feb) the promotion was $1000 for trade in credit with an unlimited 5G plan.  2 phones were traded in , they have been received and both cleared for $1000 trade in value.  Long story short we're going on to the 3rd billing cycle and no line credits yet and nothing on the projected 4th bill. After calling I was told it could take a few cycles before the  credit would be applied, regardless it's still not very Also curious  what happens with the $200+ dollars form the past months that weren't credited. 

0 Likes
Re: Samsung S22 preorder prmotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out here to get assistance with your Verizon Wireless Account and Services. While most promotions are verified within 1-2 billing cycles, some can take a third or fourth to appear from time to time. In this case, as you are going on 4-months, we would definitely want to review your account to ensure that you are getting the promotion that you qualified for. Once the promotion is verified on the account, the months when it was not applied are then applied in one lump sum, and the promotion will then discount monthly from then on as intended. If you would like us to review your concerns with you here, please feel free to leave us a Private Note, so we can look at this matter in a more secure setting. We look forward to working with you soon!

*Robert

0 Likes
Re: Samsung S22 preorder prmotion
Astovall
Enthusiast - Level 3

Would love to have someone look into it, I don't see an option for sending private messages. 

0 Likes