San Francisco - LTE Network Outage
t2mobile
Enthusiast - Level 3

Once again LTE is either non existent or not even working in my location in San Francisco. I live  near GG park  94117  (Cole / Page/ Waller/ Haight area and all day  (sat. sept 28th), I've  haven't been receiving any data and keep receiving "Network Communication issues".  The 4G network in SF has been suffering for months.  There's been multiple posts about this issue.  I've performed multiple speed tests using 2 different devices in different parts of the city  and get the same results. Can't even call support from the phone since the web-app pop ups when calling a verizon number and freezes since there's no data connection.   Terrible.  Why am I paying a premium for Verizon? 

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/802217

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/802541

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: San Francisco - LTE Network Outage
whootang12
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm also near GG Park (94122) at 8th/Irving (a really popular area with a huge number of businesses).  I actually get faster speeds on 3g (5 bars) vs the 1-3 bars of LTE.  I just got a 5s and am shocked that this is how poor the LTE network is.  Going in to shut LTE off anytime I want to use data is a pretty dissapointing experience.  I've experienced similar issues throughout the city, quite frequently have 3-4 bars of LTE and yet data speeds of 0.25 mb/s download.  What's the deal Verizon?  Why do your coverage maps say the entire city has LTE when there are entire neighborhoods (Inner Sunset) that have LTE slower than 3g?

0 Likes
Re: San Francisco  - LTE Network Outage
t2mobile
Enthusiast - Level 3

whootang12

It continues to get worse. Not only in the GG park area, but downtown as well.   The only time it seems to work is from 11pm to around 630 am.  Most of the times it's not even working and just times out.

0 Likes
San Francisco  - LTE Network Outage
t2mobile
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon,

What are you doing about this??

0 Likes