Searching the Verizon site for information about web access, but no luck
MilliJo

When I purchased my Motorola Rival last week I tried to find what the price would be of having internet access included in my calling plan.

By now I'm looking at my screen cross eyed, I have seen so much information but so far not what I'm looking for. It seemed as if - when I was in the process of  putting things in my shopping cart - I had access to different pages with information. For the life of me, I cannot find it anymore.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, or perhaps have the answer, I would be very grateful.

Regards,

Milli. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Searching the Verizon site for information about web access, but no luck
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Your Motorola Rival device has several plan/feature options for internet access.

The simplest option being the $15 VCast Vpak. This feature allows unlimited web brosing, unlimited megabyte usage, and access to VCast Video (Verizon's Video library). Here is the product page on the Verizon website.

The other options you have are moving to a Connect or Premium plans. Their page is here and it will give you a breakdown of included features. Both options provide unlimited web browsing/megabyte usage, but also include the Mobile Email applicaiton. The Premium plan tacks on VZ Navigator.

Some interesting options, but review the pages to see what's going to work best for you and your budget.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Your Motorola Rival device has several plan/feature options for internet access.

The simplest option being the $15 VCast Vpak. This feature allows unlimited web brosing, unlimited megabyte usage, and access to VCast Video (Verizon's Video library). Here is the product page on the Verizon website.

The other options you have are moving to a Connect or Premium plans. Their page is here and it will give you a breakdown of included features. Both options provide unlimited web browsing/megabyte usage, but also include the Mobile Email applicaiton. The Premium plan tacks on VZ Navigator.

Some interesting options, but review the pages to see what's going to work best for you and your budget.

0 Likes
MilliJo

Sorry for reacting so late. I expected to receive an email message when a reply would be posted but I don't think I did.

Thank you very much, your information explains everything I wanted to know.

Regards,

Milli.

0 Likes