Service Coverage in Pinellas County, Florida
Paul7894

Basically, no service in the community that I live in in mid Pinellas County.  Multiple areas of minimal service up and down 66th Street and Park.

Totally unacceptable that a metropolitan community should have dropped calls frequently with dead areas.

I Europe, service is so good that most citizens do not even have a land line phone.  What is wrong with the US?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service Coverage in Pinellas County, Florida
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am saddened to hear that you are having such difficulty with your service Paul7894! Can you provide the zip code where you are having issues? When did these issues begin? May I ask what make & model device you have?

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Paul7894

The problem has been magnified over the past six months.

I have a Samsung S4 phone.

I have had the phone checked out to make sure that it was not it by a repair facility. They reported that everything on the phone was working normally.

Received a phone message from Verizon Wireless about my recent inquiry. Frequent cutouts of voice making it difficult to know whether I answered the questions appropriately.

Thanks for looking into this issue.

Paul

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is quite a while to have service issues, Paul7894. When you called in, did we complete a resolution ticket to have an engineer come to the area to make sure the tower(s) is in tact?
What zip code are you in? Has anyone else in the family or area with Verizon service also having issues? Does the data seem to work normally?

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
Paul7894

Zip Code is 33777. I would say that data seems to worked a little better than phone coverage, but both are still not acceptable.

Using Samsung S4 phone. The issues seemed to be with others in the general area.

Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Paul7894, we want you to have the best services! When you leave zipcode 33777 does the service work properly? Is this issue indoors only? Are any other VZW users having this issue in your zipcode? - PamelaF_VZW

0 Likes
Paul7894

Yes. Others have also complained about dropped calls or inability to connect. The area outside of 33777 can also be bad, but some areas are better. I know that the signal from the towers improved as I moved into areas where the towers are more concentrated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Paul7894

I appreciate the details! When you called in before about this issue, did we open a ticket to have our engineers review your area at all?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Paul7894

Not that I know about.

Would like to see the area looked at.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Paul7894,

Thanks for the reply! In that case that would be our next step. Please accept my follow request and send us a direct message for further review.

EfrainM_VZW

0 Likes