Service Down?
goldenmia1124
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is anybody else having trouble with sending regular text messages? Everything else works on my phone including iMessage. This started about an hour ago for me. Thanks!

Labels (1)
Re: Service Down?
Placidmommie

Yes. I have a Samsung and my daughter has iPhone. We cannot sent text messages. Everything else is fine.

0 Likes
OmniDragoon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes. I have a Droid Ultra and I just noticed about 30 minutes ago that none of my texts would send.

MKuhr
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same. Connecticut, New Haven County.

Tbegor211
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am too I have an iPhone and my iMessage go through but not normal texts

0 Likes
mrsboredathome
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't either and it's bs that there is no 24 customer support

0 Likes
mrsboredathome
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes on my android only can use fb message

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tbegor211, we don't want this to be an ongoing issue for you. We're stepping in to help. What happens when you try to send a standard text message? Are you currently connected to Wi-Fi when you have this issue?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want your messages flowing Michelle. Let's get some more clues and explore ways to get this issue resolved. When was the last time that you were able to text successfully? What is your phone model and software version? What messaging applicaiton do you use? What is your ZIP code? Do you get any errors on your screen when sending messages?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes