Service Issues aka Dropped Call's/NO SERVICE In Avoyelles Parish/North Rapides Parish
SFXMANAGER
Enthusiast - Level 1

Was in BALL, LA where the service is normally 4g but was more 3g and only 1 bar on hwy 165 and the intersection of Municipal Drive in Ball, LA 71405 then if you goto the Pinville, LA Walmart zip 71360 service does not improve in the area of US 165 and LA 116 to Esler Field area then Hwy 116 to Hwy 28 use to be great service in this area Especially due to it being the home of Camp Beaurgard National Guard training center, Esler Field is home to the Air National guard, Then if you turn on LA 1207 to LA 115 the service is usually 4G but it was very spotty service.... Then if you turn onto LA 107 Service here has been spotty Especially from HWY 115 cross over the bridge heading to Marksville it will drop to no service in this area until you get to hwy 1192 where their has been service along hwy 107 from marksville to pineville use to be excellent service.....same for us hwy 1 service used to be excellent but is dropping calls and areas of no service....  The service near Avoyelles hospital in the area of 107 and 1192 is very low then you get into marksville service will start to improve..... PLEASE SEND A TECH TO LOOK AT THE TOWERS AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE ALL WORKING PROPERLY FOR THE AMOUNT PEOPLE PAY..... Verizon was great service when it first came and had taken over Centennial Wireless, but the service has gotten worse in about the last year. Please don't be like AT&T Wireless whose customers have very spotty service in Avoyelles Parish..... Come on be better than them..... I HAVE A BRAND NEW HTC 10 SO SHOULD HAVE GREAT SERVICE

Labels (1)
Re: Service Issues aka Dropped Call's/NO SERVICE In Avoyelles Parish/North Rapides Parish
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SFXMANAGER,

I'm sorry to learn that you had issues while in Louisiana. This is definitely not the way we want you to feel. When were you in these areas? Are you located in Louisiana permanently? You mentioned that it used to be excellent service along Highway 107. How long has this been going on? Has a ticket been created for you?

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes