Service Outage Map--WHERE IS IT?
BEVTWI
Enthusiast - Level 1

it took me 45 minutes to finally be told that phone service in my area has a problem.

we should be notified as soon as a problem is noted. there should be a service outage map.

pretty unhappy with the failure to provide this basic level of service.

Re: Service Outage Map--WHERE IS IT?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There isn't one. After ten years of various customers asking for an outage map on this community forum, I highly doubt VZW will suddenly add one. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BEVTWI,

Seeing that you are unhappy is not good. I'm sorry to see this. I will work this up to our leadership team to bring this to our attention. Was there a ticket filed for your area? 

JenniferL_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please DO NOT post the trouble ticket number on this public forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ErnestBorg9
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey, nearly three years down the road for a service outage map. Is that Leadership Team all over this like a chicken on a June bug or what?

If one were cynical, it would lead me to believe you were hiding information on how much and how often service goes out. Otherwise, what would be the point of making CUSTOMERS have to stand in line in the Eternal Chat to find out if there is a general outage?

Yes, we know why there is no outage map. No need to dissemble or to provide "We're unhappy about this situation and will think about how unhappy it is making us for three years" messages.

Just man up and tell the truth: corporate doesn't want customers to know the reality is an efficient and convenient way.

There, that wasn't so hard, was it?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes