Service Outage
TEDFUJ50
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

Been on death hold all morning, we have no wireless service at home. Can anyone confirm if Verizon is trying to repair the problem. We are in the Lake Kiowa area in TX.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Service Outage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello TEDFUJ50,

I would be concerned too if I were having any concerns with using my device. Are you having trouble with calls, text or data? Is this only happening when you are inside your home? If you step outside, does your service improve?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Service Outage
TEDFUJ50
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello Christopher,

That problem was solved in a couple of days we had great service until 3 weeks ago. We had some violent t-storms that swept thru our area and since then cell coverage has been terrible.  I have been chatting via text with your technicians, ran some tests and reset network settings on both of our phones with no changes. Even our cell booster can't find a stable signal. Signal fluctuates we have 4G with no bars, signal strength -112 to -130 dBm, 3G and 1X. Dropped calls, text messages not sent and intermittent internet. We had excellent cell service since we changed from AT&T, but now it's useless at home. And the technicians won't do nothing since there has been no other complaints on cell service in our area. Recently our vet made a house call for one of our animals and he tried calling his office, he was surprised as usually he has no problems in our area, he has a Verizon account. Hopfully something will change soon or we have no other choice but to look for another cellular provider.

Thanks

0 Likes